Monday, June 03, 2013

So fun to find your OTP's voices again in other animes ^^"

[x]










ANIME













Kagura (神楽)



Okita Sougo (沖田総悟)











Shannon (紗音)



Ushiromiya George  (右代宮 譲治)










Businessman (営業マン)



High school girl (女子高生)












Imai Hotaru (今井 )




I'm not so surprised to find the seiyuus for Kagura and Okita in the same anime again because some fans on Tumblr have said sth like that long time ago... But what makes me surprised is that their characters are officially a couple (fiance actually ="))) in Umineko no Naku Koro ni!!!!!! *yatta* And still the same concept he-likes-she-in-the-first-place-but-she-just-too-shy/oblivious-to-realize~(Sorry if I get the similarity wrong, I just read the plot of Umineko no Naru Koro ni, gonna watch this series in the future~)

Rie-san is just too cute, right? Like Kagura~
And I'm in love with Okita's voice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment