Monday, April 22, 2013

[ANNOUNCEMENT!] Dailymotion blocked my video!!!!! (Ô_____ô)""""


I'm really scared now, Dailymotion, the streaming site I always think some CERTAIN kinds of videos won't bet blocked as fast as YT has just blocked one of my most viewed videos!!!!!!!!

What do I do now? I'm just a student plus I'm very poor, I don't wanna be sued or sth like that~

And not to mention most of my viewers are from Japan... and a video embedded on this blog got BLOCKED! While all the videos in my other blog with most of the viewers from my country are still safe =/

So, I have no other option but to make ALL of my videos PRIVATE now, for the secutiry of my poor student life (;______________;)

Of course you guys still can watch the embedded videos on this blog, I think so =/

P/S: I'll do this if I get one more video blocked on Dailymotion =))) For now, take it easy~~~ *dance around*

No comments:

Post a Comment